Monday, January 15, 2007

Purses Galore!

I hosted a ladies purse party tonight. Have you ever attended one of those? I tell you what, it is the most fun one woman can have! The purse consultant lays out about 250 purses and the women go crazy looking through all of them to find the perfect one. This is the second party of this sort that I have hosted and I can hardly wait to have another! I came home with 3 fun purses and Brylie picked out this beautiful number! She inherited my obsession for purses and now owns about 15 herself. Yes, I know that she is only 3 and this may develop into a problem.... For now we just really enjoy the mother/daughter bonding that a good purse party has to offer.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have never heard of a purse party! It must not have hit our area here in West Michigan. I want to come to your next one. I need a new purse so badly.
Your Brylie reminds me so much of my Jenna when she was little. I think it's the long hair and that smile :) I have thought that more than once now. It's a good thing you only have one daughter or you would be setting yourself up for the poor house, haha!

Heidi Jo Comes said...

I so wanted to come! Someone hosts them down here too but I've never made it to one yet. That's my kind of party...product in hand, nice selection. I promise to make it to the next one.

Did you have a good turn-out? I talked to Carrie on the phone for a while last night...some news on Holly's dad.

Visit later!

Heidi Jo Comes said...

Beautiful picture...but you could have done one with your glasses and freckles and you know I'd love it.

Amber said...

I'm curious who your purse lady was?
Thanks!

Heidi Jo Comes said...

Miss you! Where are ya?

Heidi Jo Comes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
shannon said...

Hey! Just found your blog! Yay, glad you joined those of us who find it therapeutic to throw our whims out online. Sorry I missed the party. Brylie steals my heart!