I have been following the journey of little Noah Steven for 5 months now. He has nestled himself deep into my heart. The faith of his parents has been so inspirational. He has been in the hospital for over five months now and the doctors have not been able to find a diagnosis for him. Through much prayer his parents have decided to take him off of life support on Friday. I cannot begin to fathom how difficult this has been for his mom and dad, sister, grandparents, aunts and uncles. I am asking you to join me in lifting them up in prayer. There is a link to Noah's blog on the side under Blogs I Read.
Tuesday, January 09, 2007
Please Pray for Noah
I have been following the journey of little Noah Steven for 5 months now. He has nestled himself deep into my heart. The faith of his parents has been so inspirational. He has been in the hospital for over five months now and the doctors have not been able to find a diagnosis for him. Through much prayer his parents have decided to take him off of life support on Friday. I cannot begin to fathom how difficult this has been for his mom and dad, sister, grandparents, aunts and uncles. I am asking you to join me in lifting them up in prayer. There is a link to Noah's blog on the side under Blogs I Read.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Teresa,
I posted about Noah today as well. I can't imagine their suffering but am inspired by their faith. I will be praying as well!
I've been right there with you. Many tears have fallen at our house.
Post a Comment