Enjoy the daily life of this stay-at- home-mom raising 4 great kids.
Thursday, January 11, 2007
Future Goals
Brylie: "Mom, I know what I want to be when I grow up."
Me: "Oh really, what?"
Brylie: "A shopping girl."
Me: "What's a shopping girl?"
Brylie: "Someone who shops all the time and gets money for it."
Me: "Go for it!"
Tell her that I'm still in training for that position. I'll let you know when there's another opening! You better warn all future boyfriends of her ambition...they deserve to know where their hard earned money may go:-)
Good goal, she wants to get paid for it! My girls just want to spend every penny they have. Thankfully a couple of them have found that living on their own and paying for college takes cash.
I have been married for 13 years to my wonderful husband Robb and have 4 beautiful children. Hunter is 8, Brylie 7, Gage 4 and our Ethiopian princess, Ruby is 2. I was an elementary school teacher before entering the wonderful world of motherhood. I feel that I have the most gratifying job in the world. There are many challenges to this job, but I consider it to be a wonderful blessing to be able to spend every day with my children. We are currently in the process of adopting from Ethiopia again. Yay!
7 comments:
Tell her that I'm still in training for that position. I'll let you know when there's another opening! You better warn all future boyfriends of her ambition...they deserve to know where their hard earned money may go:-)
Oh yeah, enough already of making us wait for a picture of you! Take one of yourself if you must. Olivia takes all of mine!
Good goal, she wants to get paid for it! My girls just want to spend every penny they have. Thankfully a couple of them have found that living on their own and paying for college takes cash.
My to do list:
*apply makeup
*fix hair
*take profile picture
I love all the pics of your kids. They are so adorable! You should put Brylie in a magazine! Thanks for sharing your blog, it looks great.
She is way too cute. Maybe Brylie and Izy could get together and form some kind of fashion thing of their own.
Now that would be quite a job!
Post a Comment