congrats, Teresa and family!!! Ruby is a beauty!!!!I am thrilled for you that you passed court and heard the same day!I know you are on cloud 9 right now!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my goodness!!!!!! She is adorable, beautiful and precious. Those eyes oh my gosh. I am so excited for you and your family and for Ruby. Just think very soon she will be in your arms. Oh I have goosebumps I am so happy for you. Now I can get busy on your little surprise. It helps I have seen her too. Can't wait to see more pics.
God has blessed you dearly with this precious bundle.
She is just beautiful! Congratulations to you and Robb! I know you must be so anxious to hold her in your arms now. Praying for you all! Love- Michelle Arnold
OMG!!!!Ruby is an absolute doll!!! I know you just cannot wait to give her big kisses and hugs. What kissable cheeks and lips!!! i am so happy for you!
I lost my first post! Ugh! She is just gorgeous....such pretty skin and 'the' most beautiful eyes! We are so excited for all of you! One more hurdle cleared!!! You will remember all of these hurdles and probably the dates too :). Today, 11 years ago, our Emilee came home from Korea...hardly seems possible that time is passing that fast! Hang in there, Teresa, she'll be home before you know it! Miss Ruby looks so healthy, but nothing beats mama's cookin'! Love and blessings, Jeanne and family :)
Hello: First-Congratulations!!! Second-I really think this web-site will inspire you and the girl behind it is amazing and filled w/ so much knowledge AND passion for the Lord and adoption. I have included her URL for you-http://www.homehopeandfuture.blogspot.com/ I think it would help you to look thru the others that she lists who have been thru adoption. Especially the attachment that goes behind bringing a new baby home etc... Anyway-hope this helps!!! Lots of prayers for you and yours!!!!
I have been married for 13 years to my wonderful husband Robb and have 4 beautiful children. Hunter is 8, Brylie 7, Gage 4 and our Ethiopian princess, Ruby is 2. I was an elementary school teacher before entering the wonderful world of motherhood. I feel that I have the most gratifying job in the world. There are many challenges to this job, but I consider it to be a wonderful blessing to be able to spend every day with my children. We are currently in the process of adopting from Ethiopia again. Yay!
42 comments:
Yeah!!! She is just beautiful. Congrats on making it through court!
Oh my WORD! She is GORGEOUS! Looks like a perfect fit for your beautiful family.
Oh Ruby, you are too cute for words!
Congrats guys!!!! I can't wait to meet you all. What a journey it will be.
Brooke
wow. an arnold through and through. congratulations friends.
congrats, Teresa and family!!! Ruby is a beauty!!!!I am thrilled for you that you passed court and heard the same day!I know you are on cloud 9 right now!!!!!!!!!!
Look at those eyes! She's a beauty...she's a true gem!
Yaaaa,she's just SO cute!
She is beautiful! Congratulations!!!
Congratulations! She is gorgeous.
OH MY. OH MY. OH MY!
What a sweetheart!!!
P.R.E.C.I.O.U.S.
Awww - she's precious. Finally! Finally a picture of Miss Ruby. Perfect!
Congratulations, she's absolutely beautiful!
*C*O*N*G*R*A*T*U*L*A*T*I*O*N*S*
Beautiful eyes! And those lips! Too cute!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is GORGEOUS!
congratulations!!!!!!!! she is too gorgeous!!
Congrats!! Welcome to blogworld beautiful Ruby!!!
have fun celebrating!!
Jenni
She is beautiful! what eyes! Congratulations to you and your family!!!!
So sweet and tiny...you must be overjoyed that is official! Time to get packing!
What a cutie!! Congratulations!
She is absolutly beautiful...congrats!!!
She is Gorgeous!
Oh my goodness!!!!!! She is adorable, beautiful and precious. Those eyes oh my gosh. I am so excited for you and your family and for Ruby. Just think very soon she will be in your arms. Oh I have goosebumps I am so happy for you. Now I can get busy on your little surprise. It helps I have seen her too. Can't wait to see more pics.
God has blessed you dearly with this precious bundle.
Congratulations on the new addition to your family! :)
Congratulations! How very exciting that you have a new baby daughter! When do you get to bring her home?
God is sooooo good! She's just beautiful!
Congratulations!
She is just beautiful! Congratulations to you and Robb! I know you must be so anxious to hold her in your arms now. Praying for you all! Love- Michelle Arnold
She is beautiful..congrats!!!!
What a beautiful little girl! Congratulations!
What a beauty!! Congratulations! Can't wait for the travel post!
Congrats! Go get her, momma!
OMG!!!!Ruby is an absolute doll!!! I know you just cannot wait to give her big kisses and hugs. What kissable cheeks and lips!!! i am so happy for you!
We are so happy for you!
She is so beautiful. Congrats.
Hope we are able to meet your family one day too.
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!
Julia from Germany ;)
I am so happy that you are able to post her pictures finally!!! She is a beauty and will fit into the family well. CONGRATS!!!!!
I lost my first post! Ugh! She is just gorgeous....such pretty skin and 'the' most beautiful eyes! We are so excited for all of you! One more hurdle cleared!!! You will remember all of these hurdles and probably the dates too :). Today, 11 years ago, our Emilee came home from Korea...hardly seems possible that time is passing that fast!
Hang in there, Teresa, she'll be home before you know it! Miss Ruby looks so healthy, but nothing beats mama's cookin'!
Love and blessings,
Jeanne and family :)
She is beautiful!!!
What a lucky little girl!
She is gorgeous!!!
She is beautiful! Congratulations!!
Look at those big, bright eyes! :)
She is soooooo cute! Congratulations!
Hello:
First-Congratulations!!!
Second-I really think this web-site will inspire you and the girl behind it is amazing and filled w/ so much knowledge AND passion for the Lord and adoption.
I have included her URL for you-http://www.homehopeandfuture.blogspot.com/
I think it would help you to look thru the others that she lists who have been thru adoption.
Especially the attachment that goes behind bringing a new baby home etc...
Anyway-hope this helps!!! Lots of prayers for you and yours!!!!
Post a Comment