Wednesday, October 03, 2007
Fall Fun
While Hunter was in school I raked some leaves and Brylie and Gage had a blast jumping in them. Our pile didn't get too big, but soon there will be enough leaves for a really fun pile. I am really diggin' this 75 degree weather. It just doesn't get any better than enjoying the beautiful fall in short sleeve shirts. Enjoy your day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Sweet.
You wanna come rake my yard too?
unfortunately we have pine needles that need to be raked...and unlike leaf trees there is no payoff at the end as you jump into them and tumble around all silly like. no, just pokey, ugly needles!
today is supposed to be just as nice! yee-haw!
Those pictures are really cute! I'm loving the weather too from inside a tractor cab. Not the same - but could be worse. Hope you enjoy your day too!!
Such fun fall pictures! Can't wait for it to cool down a little around here—it is still intensely hot!
How fun! I can't wait to rake some of our leaves so the kids can play in them. Brylie's bangs look like they are all grown out now. Well, at least far enough that you can get them in a pony tail. She looks very nice!
Living in a new development...we don't have trees with leaves yet. My poor kids will have to wait a few years...BUMMER!
Looks like Brylie and Gage are having FUN! Dawson has that same outfit as Gage. :)
No leaves on the ground here yet...soon though, soon! Dave and I will have to go out and play just so you can see our fall photos, hehe.
I remember those days as a kid playing in the leaves...fun times.
Post a Comment