Wednesday, May 09, 2007
OOPS!!
Don't ya love how I ask you to share your opinion and then don't have a place to comment!?!?! I was just so proud of myself for figuring out how to add a link that I didn't even notice that the comments were turned off. Anyway, I hope things are working better now. Heidi also brought it to my attention that Mommyzabs posted about this same article not too long ago....sorry. I found the article through other adoption blogs as it sounds a lot like what is happening in China. Pretty scary if you ask me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I think whomever wrote this article either had a bad childhood or really does not like kids. Did they ever consider what adults are doing to the planet with all their garbage, smoking, drugs, and whatever else?! GOOD GRIEF! Don't listen to it Teresa. I say if you want a big family, GO FOR IT!!! Now Brooklyn thinks we need to adopt also! I guess if God puts it on our hearts, we know who to go to for advice through the process!
well, in regards to the article- as sad as it is to me, it isn't shocking. what do we expect from a culture of death? it isn't enough to tell us that children in the womb have no right to be here, now we are being told that children that are born are a problem too...
i know my 'large' family is a burden to some, but who knows maybe i have a future scientist that will find another solution. maybe that scientist was already aborted.
This article makes me furious. To put children into the same category as driving a hybrid car or using solar power. What the?
We are talking about a living breathing human being. To basically refer to children as a drain on society shows that the writer of that article does not value children. It's like she is referring to puppies or something. Sorry for the venting....this was probably not the day for me to read an article like this :-)
This article was new to me. It's heart breaking. Every child deserves a chance at life and every family deserves the right to choose for themselves how many kids they want. Now I'm not saying I would want 22 kids, but God love them all anyway :)
Thanks for sharing your heart with us Teresa. I believe that God has huge plans to use you to fill the gap because someone decided along time ago that China should limit the amount of little girls allowed.
That is ridiculous, I can't believe someone would say things like that. Why don't we focus our energy on other ways to save the planet, maybe one of Heidi Jo's future scientists will come up with more lucrative ways!
it's horrible. yes, i wrote on it, but no apology needed at all. I think the story needs to be out there over and over so that we can all STRONGLY, LOUDLY, OPPOSE that mindset so progressives know they can't bring that kind of thinking here in the good old US of A! :)
Um ... this is a joke, right? It's scary to think there are people in the world who "think" like this.
this is insane..I started to type something about euthanasia and these people but thought that wasn't really a good attitude... But what can we expect from our liberal leftist cultures.... Very sad... sounds like we're heading for China's policies. I guess this is what happens when people walk away from having Christ as the foundation of our cultures!
Post a Comment