Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Why???

It never fails that every time Robb is out of town one of the kids gets sick. Brylie woke up in the night throwing up and has a fever this morning. Ugh! Because Hunter had school this morning I had to wake her up and hurry everyone out the door to take him to school. It might be a long day! Robb is gone until tomorrow night. Mommy might need a long back rub when daddy gets home!

9 comments:

Lori said...

Oh that is a bummer.
I hate it when that happens.

I will say a prayer that everything goes well for you today.

Jen said...

I hope she gets to feeling better! Love the princess bedding! Where did you get that because I am trying to find some for Brooklyn that doesn't cost an arm and a leg!

Heidi Jo Comes said...

my hubbie is gone too- wish you were my next door neighbor, you know i'd help you out.

love you guys- hope princess is better before easter!

Anonymous said...

Like Heidi, I wish I lived close enough to come help you. I would love to keep the fort running while you and the kids nap.

Praying that tonight is a better night of rest for all.

kristi at everyday woman said...

Booker is sick too although he has a 103 fever and cough with a goober nose. I would offer to tag team with you but it sounds like we have different symptoms going on. Booker and I will pray for Patch.

Just Mom said...

Sorry to hear your precious girl isn't feeling great. I hope you two at least got a nap today. I tried, but Alex kept wanting to play with me.

~ Amy ~ said...

Oh, that stinks you had to wake her up and take her too. I hope she's feeling better!

Andrea said...

Poor thing! But what's a "single" mom to do?! Hope she's feeling better soon!

Tracy said...

That's too bad about Brylie. I hope she feels better soon. I know it's not easy to have sick kiddos when the husband is away. Never fails!!

Hope all is well before Easter!! :)