skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Tae Kwon Do
Hunter has been in Tae Kwon Do for 1 month now and has earned his first belt, the white belt. He is thrilled and can't wait to move all the way up the ladder to earn the black belt. We are so proud of how well he is doing and absolutely love the program.
8 comments:
you'll have to share some of the benefits you've seen from it. i have so often thought that this would be a great program for nic, to learn some discipline to go with his energy and frustrations.
Love that stance, Hunter. :-D
I hope to enroll my son in a martial arts class when he's older.
My nephew Nolan has been in Tae Kwon Do for years and has loved every minute of it!
My mom's a 3rd degree black belt...yeah, don't mess with her! ;o)
Tell us about Tae Kwon Do...I have heard such good things about martial arts and have always wondered if it is something Dawson would like.
I make him take swimming lessons and he hates it. I want something else for him to be active in...
Sounds like something I should put Cooper in just to use up some of that energy he has.
my son is 3 1/2 and is thrilled to be in Tae Kwon Do. His Mema and Uncle teach the class. Ucle Tyler is a 2nd degree black belt going for his third and Mema is a brown belt with a black stripe. Almost a full fledged black belt. My son has been waiting for Mema to start a class for him and he loves it. He can't wait for Monday's and Friday's to roll around.
Wow - that was quick! He is going to get that black belt before you know it. Just think of all those trips to Wtn... I might just have to look into it more.
Post a Comment