Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Fall Fun!

9 comments:

Mom to many said...

I can only get a few of these pictures to come up on my computer, but the ones I do see are CUTE!!! I am not ready for winter.

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Oh I remember those days when I was a kid....we had so much fun playing in the leaves. Looks like your kids had a blast too!

Just Mom said...

Ah, the joys of Autumn.


Love the photos.

Heidi Jo Comes said...

the ONLY good reason to rake up leaves. :0)

Tracy said...

I wish we had trees around here that lost it's leaves for that VERY REASON! We have to go to Grandma's house.

Your children look like they are having a BLAST!!!

Jen said...

How fun!!!! I hear Brylie is in the snow queen pageant on Saturday! Brooklyn and I are going to come watch Kassidy and Brylie! I can't wait to see the pictures.

Dawn said...

What fun! They look like they loved it. Ruby's smile is so big.

We went to that movie. You know I didn't think it would have an affect on us, for the reason that the couple in the movie their marraige was failing. But it did. I am so glad we saw it. Even though our marriage is good it showed us both things that need to change to make it better. Not a dry eye in the theatre.

Annie said...

Looks like a lot of fun...jumping in piles of leaves is such a fun memory of being a kid :) What a cutie Ruby is!

Dan, Misty & Ashar said...

Great pictures! Maybe next year I will bother to rake leaves...for that reason!