Tuesday, October 07, 2008

DaDa

Ruby said her first word and it wasn't MaMa.

10 comments:

Mom to many said...

Uh - oh! Is that camoflouge I see? Funny! Destiny says dada, too, but I don't think that counts, cuz' I really want her first word to be Mommy. We are practicing!!!

Heidi Jo Comes said...

we have pictures of each of our kids in the same camo outfit...now all these years later, it's hard to tell the boys from the girls.

isn't it always da-da? they get it all:0)

Jen said...

uh oh Robb.......I would watch out!!!

Amanda said...

Dada is the second best word she could have said first! :)

Anonymous said...

too cute!!

Dan, Misty & Ashar said...

And I'll bet it just makes your heart melt, doesn't it! How sweet!

Tracy said...

Awwwwwwww...look how proud he is!!

Annie said...

love the outfit! DaDa is supposedly the "happier" of the two words; mama being repeated more when they are tired. (I remember this from 20 some years ago in early childhood classes..don't hold me to it) so it just means, she's HAPPY!!!!

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Of course....they always say dada first (sigh)!

Anonymous said...

Da Da doesn' count in my mind. hahah She is darling!!!
All of my 3 children had camo pcitures too. I have 1 girl and 2 boys....