Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Biter Biscuits
Last weekend we started the ever messy biter biscuits with Ruby. For those of you who are mothers, you will know the love/hate relationship with these things. They are so wonderful because she will chew on one biscuit for about a half an hour but the mess they create is ridiculous. As you can see, I strip her down and let her enjoy the biscuit and then carry her right into the bath tub. All of my kids have LOVED these things!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Love the last picture....LOL!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the last picture as well. How cute is she??
I also had a love/hate relationship with those things.
Seriously, you decribed it so well!
Love/Hate, is exactly right.
Well, I bought some --- we will see how the "mess" goes. I'll have to let you know.
yeah, except my kids were able to get off chunks after sucking on them for so long, and they actually wre dangerous for us.
there has to be another option out there by now, doesn't there?
SHE IS GORGEOUS.
I'm with Heidi. Both my kids choked on them so I never used them again.
She's precious even when she has a face full of biscuit goo. I LOVE it.
My kiddo preferred butter crackers.
My daughter could bite chunks off of them without teeth. So we didn't do them. And I was a freak when it came to the mess. So mine was a hate relationship.
Charlie loved those to...
Her face is priceless in those Pics...what a sweet face!
Have you tasted them? They even TASTE better!!
HALLOWEEN COLORING PAGE ON MY BLOG! HEAD OVER AND PRINT ONE OUT!
That picture kinda makes me hyperventilate a little bit....oh wow to I have some quick growing up do to!
But it's way cute on her!
Ruby and Destiny must be related they both like bitter bisquits!! :) Darling!!
Post a Comment