Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sisters

Ever since Brylie could talk she has been asking for a sister. I am so excited that she finally has her sister and a lifelong best friend. Ruby just lights up when Brylie walks into the room and Brylie can hardly wait for Ruby to wake up from her naps so she can play with her again. I love the bond they are forming and I pray that they will always be close.

10 comments:

Michelle Kemper Brownlow said...

Ruby needs a Cabella's sweatshirt for that Arnold Family Profile picture!
Sooooooo happy for you!
Adoption is such a gift to the WHOLE family! Been there!

She is gorgeous!

Jen said...

You can tell Brylie is so proud of Ruby!!! She will be a great big sister and a great friend to Ruby.

Mom to many said...

How sweet - of course they will be the best of friends forever. When we first got home with Destiny, Dannika would always ask, "Are we keeping her - forever?" And when I answered yes, she would just be so excited with laughter. Amazing - these little miracles.

Brooke said...

So we have been home only 3 weeks and our daughter is already asking for a sister. Oh girls and thier sisters.

I'm so happy to see that you are all settling in.

~Brooke

Amanda said...

I saw the beautiful photos of Ruby on Jodi's site. They're gorgeous! :)

LISA said...

Gorgeous girls!!Sisterly love!!
(must have been the week for haircuts,i did it too)

Kerrie said...

That's a great picture. Love it!

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Sisters...can't beat the bond there!

Tracy said...

That picture makes me want a sister...do you think it's too late!??

Amber said...

Life long best friends, that's EXACTLY true.
I'm so glad that my girls have each other.