Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Dive in!

Since everyone is posting pictures of their pools, I thought I'd share ours! It doesn't accommodate me and my raft but it does provide endless hours of fun for my rambunctious kids! :) This is our outdoor water park. If you're in the neighborhood with your swimsuit, please stop by!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the invite. I just booked my ticket so get the guest room ready! Dave has his swimsuit all packed.

Lindsey is missing our pool this summer. I told her to go buy a kiddy pool and tell everyone it's for when her new baby nephew comes over. He is 2 months old. She can sit in it and cool off down in Texas.

What great stuff they make for kids today!

Lisa H said...

I wish we were in the neighborhood! How fun!

Heidi Jo Comes said...

are you teasin' me? you know i was excited to visit when i saw the waterslide...now a fun park too? geesh, we can't get there soon enough!

Hope4Grace said...

Okay how close are you to me? Can the kids bring an overnight bag? That is awesome! What a beautiful yard too.

Tracy said...

That looks like sooo much fun. Dawson wouldn't ever come inside if those FUN things were outdoors!!!

Have a great summer Teresa!!!

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

That looks like hours and hours of fun for kids! I wish they would have had stuff like that when I was a kid...or maybe they did and I was just deprived!

Elizabeth said...

wow, if i were a kid i would think you were the COOLEST mom EVER!

Amber said...

I'm on my way...even though I don't know you.

0:) Amber

Beth said...

Wish we were in the neighborhood too! Those are too cute!

Heather K said...

Your water park is so fun and colourful!!
I love the open space you have... it's beautiful!