Enjoy the daily life of this stay-at- home-mom raising 4 great kids.
Monday, March 09, 2009
Daddy/Daughter Dinner
A few weeks ago our church hosted a Daddy/Daughter Dinner. Brylie was so excited about spending this special time with her dad. She got a new dress and told me exactly how she wanted her hair fixed. :) The event had a 50's diner theme with the servers wearing poodle skirts and white button up shirts with rolled up jeans. They enjoyed burgers and ice cream and some really fun games. Robb and Brylie competed in a hoola hoop contest (which Brylie said daddy didn't do so well in) and a contest to see which daddy could paint their daughter's fingernails and put in a pony tail the fastest. Robb did very well in that competition but his friend Brian Prouty ended up winning the game. :) It was a super fun night for both Robb and Brylie.
I love all those photos, especially that last one! You must get that enlarged and framed, and then get a similar pose again on the day Brylie gets married.
I have been married for 13 years to my wonderful husband Robb and have 4 beautiful children. Hunter is 8, Brylie 7, Gage 4 and our Ethiopian princess, Ruby is 2. I was an elementary school teacher before entering the wonderful world of motherhood. I feel that I have the most gratifying job in the world. There are many challenges to this job, but I consider it to be a wonderful blessing to be able to spend every day with my children. We are currently in the process of adopting from Ethiopia again. Yay!
7 comments:
This looks like it was SO FUN! Maybe Shaine can go next year with Dannika if they do it. She would so love that whole thing, too!
what a fabulous idea. do they do it in conjunction with any certain date teresa? i think i'll suggest something like this for our school!
I love all those photos, especially that last one! You must get that enlarged and framed, and then get a similar pose again on the day Brylie gets married.
TOO CUTE!
You should have seen those dads trying to paint their daughters finger nails. It was hilarious! THey did have fun and we had fun serving them.
How precious! Before you know it sweet Ruby will be going to the dance with her Daddy.
Your little Brylie is so cute.
What a great thing for your church to sponsor!
Brylie looks like such a little lady in these pictures. Such sweetness of a Father/Daughter evening!
(I think I found you through "Just a Thought"
Post a Comment