Tuesday, November 04, 2008

VOTE

What a privilege it is to vote. I love that we live in a country where freedom of speech is embraced. Please use your voice and vote today.

3 comments:

Heidi Jo Comes said...

America is the best. our voting today, standing in long lines all across America is precisely why so many hate us. we let our people choose, think, speak and vote for themselves. it's a good thing.

Mom to many said...

WELL - I voted... don't know if anything I actually voted for occured. I must be the minority.

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I just wanted to mention, in response to heidi jo's comment above, that there are quite a few other countries in the world where democracy and free speach is practised as well... In my country about 90% of the population choose to practise that very same right to vote, I believe that an unusually high 75% did the same in this presidential election. Congratulations on the election results - in Europe we like your choice of president - and God bless the whole world, not just America.

Teresa and Heidi Jo, I like both your blogs. :)

Maria