Oh - how sweet to get pictures with the teacher.... I should have done that. Ooops, I guess there is always next year. (see - I don't always have my camera)
I have been married for 13 years to my wonderful husband Robb and have 4 beautiful children. Hunter is 8, Brylie 7, Gage 4 and our Ethiopian princess, Ruby is 2. I was an elementary school teacher before entering the wonderful world of motherhood. I feel that I have the most gratifying job in the world. There are many challenges to this job, but I consider it to be a wonderful blessing to be able to spend every day with my children. We are currently in the process of adopting from Ethiopia again. Yay!
9 comments:
I'm so jealous! We have another month to go! June 12th here I come!
wow, you're done already? that teacher looks ready to be done:0)
Brooklyns last day is next Friday and she is SOOOO ready!!! The kids are growing up so fast!!
WOW! We still have until Wednesday. Dawson is very excited to be done with school. WHAT a difference!!!
Looks like Hunter and Brylie were on better terms by the end of the year. hee!
That is cool that you got those first and last day pics. I will have to remember that. I have a few years though.
Oh - how sweet to get pictures with the teacher.... I should have done that. Ooops, I guess there is always next year. (see - I don't always have my camera)
Wow...isn't it amazing how fast they grow...fun to see the before and after pics!
They grow up soooooo fast.
Post a Comment