Tuesday, May 20, 2008

REFERRAL!!!!

The day has finally come! We got the call at about 12:30 this afternoon giving us a referral for a baby girl. She is absolutely perfect in EVERY way! The referral story is below.

19 comments:

LISA said...

Are you KIDING???? CONGRATS!!!!!

Dan, Misty & Ashar said...

No way!! That is awesome news!! Congratulations to you guys! Can't wait to hear more:)

Stacie said...

Wonderful news.
Can't wait to hear more and soon to see her picture

Jessica said...

I have been following your blog, and just wanted to say Congratulations and that I will be praying for Ruby's safe journey to your family! :)

Just Mom said...

WOO-HOO!

Anonymous said...

congratulations!!!!!!

Brad and Fran Hoagland said...

Once again, we are extremely happy for you!!!!!

Mom to many said...

Of course, we are thrilled for you! Can't wait to celebrate!

J, A, T and Y said...

Oh Congrats...can't wait to hear more!!!!

Dawn said...

Oh my gosh that is awesome news!!!! I can't wait to hear and see more about this wonderful gift you are getting.

Christy. said...

Congratulations!!! I will be praying for the weeks to come!

Anonymous said...

I'm just sitting here giving thanks to the Lord! What a wonderful work he is doing in your lives and Ruby's! Congratulations!
I will be waiting for more news.

Anonymous said...

God is good! Keeping you in our prayers for a fast and easy court date.

Can't wait for the pictures :)

Amber said...

Teresa!!! THAT'S WONDERFUL!!!!

Heidi Jo Comes said...

no little girl will have better parents. i am very happy for you guys.

the prayers will continue!

Tracy said...

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE ARNOLD FAMILY!

How exciting!!!!!

Rachel said...

Praise the Lord!!! I am so excited for you! Cant wait to see her sweet little face!

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Congrats!!!!! I can't imagine how excited you are. Can't wait to hear more and see a picture of her.

Nikki said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting...I cannot wait to meet her. Praise God!!!