Tuesday, March 18, 2008

2 Months Down!

We have reached the 2 month mark waiting for our referral. The time frame for a referral is still running at 3-6 months after turning in all paperwork. To think that we might get to see a picture of our little girl in a month is so exciting! Now that we are moved in we can start to get her room ready and prepare to bring her home. Each month is something to celebrate in this process!

6 comments:

Jen said...

I can't imagine how excited you must be! I am excited for you guys just waiting to hear when you get the good news!!!!

Rachel said...

It's getting closer! For the first 2 months you had you remodel to keep you busy and now spring is coming so the time will fly!

Brad and Fran Hoagland said...

I anxiously read blogs daily ready to hear on referrals. Yours is one of them! I know I will be excited to read when you get yours. We arent yet on "the list" but will send dossier when we receive 171H in the next couple of months.

LISA said...

Hanging in there with you! We need some referrals!!(over 3 months here)Wanna come help-start a remodel here?

Heidi Jo Comes said...

so this is month two...you should start showing about now ;0) time to break out the maternity jeans...okay, so maybe not. but i know that each milestone is so special. celebrate with your fam.

Dan, Misty & Ashar said...

WOW! The Kitchen is GORGEOUS. Do you miss the wallpaper though?? Just curious!;0