Monday, January 01, 2007

Finally.......

Well, I have finally entered the blogging world! It will take me awhile to figure out the pictures and all of that so please be patient as I learn. I am really excited to share the Arnold Happenings with all of you, my blogging friends. With 3 little kids, every day is an adventure in our house! I hope to share all of the joys and challenges being a stay at home mom/ farmer's wife entails. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Teresa! I am so excited!! I know it is maddening at first. But I swear that it gets easier as you go. Just wait until the kids are napping and then try a bunch of things. I must admitt that I neglected my housework while I was beginning mine because I just couldn't stop until I got it right!!

Good luck and I'll help out any way that I can!