Hurray, you are one of us now, haha! If that's you in the photo I can only say that, "You are beautiful." I am so excited to finally put a face with the name. It's been fun getting to know your friends. Can you believe this blogging can bring us all together around the country? I find it incredible. I will be checking in on you regularly...I'm addicted, sad, but true :) I guess when you are 46 with no kids around you might as well read about other moms with their kids. Have fun blogging, Ginger
Yeah for you! I didn't even know that you were working on it. It's lots of fun. You will for sure get addicted. I am adding you to my fav list right now.
Good for you Teresa! I am so glad you joined the blogging world! Please share as many embarrassing stories as you can, so i won't be the only Arnold out there who humiliates herself :-) Just kidding. Looking forward to checking in to see what you and your family is up to!
Welcome! At least you figured out the pictures! I haven't gotten that far yet and I have been blogging for how long?! I love the picture of you and Gage!
Hi Gorgeous! How beautiful are you, Teresa? That's a rhetorical question, don't ya know! After re-connecting with Heidi Jo after all these Youth Group back in the day years, I found myself thinking about you and Carrie asking Jesus to be your Forever Friend in the MacMurchy living room? Do you remember? Wow! Small world, isn't it? You married one of my faves, the Robbster, and now we are sharing our 'Ruined for the Ordinary' stories just like old times. Much love and welcome - care
I have been married for 13 years to my wonderful husband Robb and have 4 beautiful children. Hunter is 8, Brylie 7, Gage 4 and our Ethiopian princess, Ruby is 2. I was an elementary school teacher before entering the wonderful world of motherhood. I feel that I have the most gratifying job in the world. There are many challenges to this job, but I consider it to be a wonderful blessing to be able to spend every day with my children. We are currently in the process of adopting from Ethiopia again. Yay!
6 comments:
Teresa you did it!! I love that you are now blogging. I have to warn you that it's addicting though so you may not have the perfect house anymore:-)
Hurray, you are one of us now, haha! If that's you in the photo I can only say that, "You are beautiful." I am so excited to finally put a face with the name. It's been fun getting to know your friends. Can you believe this blogging can bring us all together around the country? I find it incredible. I will be checking in on you regularly...I'm addicted, sad, but true :) I guess when you are 46 with no kids around you might as well read about other moms with their kids.
Have fun blogging,
Ginger
Yeah for you! I didn't even know that you were working on it. It's lots of fun. You will for sure get addicted. I am adding you to my fav list right now.
Good for you Teresa! I am so glad you joined the blogging world! Please share as many embarrassing stories as you can, so i won't be the only Arnold out there who humiliates herself :-) Just kidding. Looking forward to checking in to see what you and your family is up to!
Welcome! At least you figured out the pictures! I haven't gotten that far yet and I have been blogging for how long?! I love the picture of you and Gage!
Hi Gorgeous! How beautiful are you, Teresa? That's a rhetorical question, don't ya know!
After re-connecting with Heidi Jo after all these Youth Group back in the day years, I found myself thinking about you and Carrie asking Jesus to be your Forever Friend in the MacMurchy living room? Do you remember? Wow! Small world, isn't it? You married one of my faves, the Robbster, and now we are sharing our 'Ruined for the Ordinary' stories just like old times. Much love and welcome - care
Post a Comment