skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Our sweet Ruby
It is so hard to believe that we have only had Ruby with us for 2 months. I can't imagine life without her. Having her home has been so wonderful. She is growing so much and changing all the time. She brings so much joy to all of us. After our trip to Ethiopia and learning that her Ethiopian name, Sifan, was given to her by her birth mom and it means 'for your sake' we knew that we needed to keep it as one of her middle names. So, her full name is Ruby Katheryn Sifan Arnold. We are completely committed to teaching her about her birth country, which we feel forever connected to. The Ethiopian people were so kind and showed us so much love. Part of my heart will always be in Ethiopia and I will always be praying for that country. They need our prayers so badly.
At almost 7 months old Ruby loves baby food, is sitting up, smiles all the time, sleeps wonderfully, and loves her family very much. We are so blessed to have this little miracle in our lives!
16 comments:
I see little curls coming. How adorable. Sleeps wonderfully??? We are still working on that one at our house. We have to get together again. I will look at my calendar.
I love her precious little face.
Seven months old, huh. It won't be too long before she's toddling along.
She's such a beautiful answer to many, many prayers. I'm so happy that things are going well and Ruby is right at home with her new family.
seven months? wow...we were all just praying for her referral, adoption, arrival, what seems likes weeks ago!
she is a gem alright.
I just love kissing her cheeks!!! She is so adorable and is always smiling!!! I love how her whole face lights up when she smiles. I am thankful she is part of the family too. It just seems that your family wouldn't be complete without her!!!
God is good!
What an amazing journey that precious baby on been on in her short time with you! You are truly blessed!!!
I don't know if I said thank you for the message last night, or not...so thank you.
And, Ruby is just so beautiful. It's odd, isn't it?! How everyone doesn't remember what life was like before their child.
We only have our referral pics, but I don't remember what it felt like to not know who are children are.
Such an amazing journey.
She is such a beautiful little girl with a beautiful story of love to share!
I love looking at her pics, she makes me smile with her smile. It is so wonderful that everything is going good. She is growing and your family and her are truly blessed to have each other.
She is truly beautiful. I hope that our family can meet yours some day.
Stacie Forsberg
What a little cutie pie. (She really is growing...and looks so happy).
You are blessed indeed.
I will keep Ethiopia in my prayers.
I cannot get over how beautiful and adorable she is. She is going to have curly hair it looks like. I wish I was able to see her more, but at least I can see the photos. She is very lucky to have such a wonderful loving family
What a beauty!!!
What a little beauty!
As someone just watching your adoption story unfold, it actually seemed like a short process from when you announced it on your blog to now having her already two months. What an amazing journey! Ruby already looks like a happy, well-adjusted little sweetie. :) Congratulations, again on the newest addition to your beautiful family!
I love the new family picture on your sidebar--too cute!
She is such a doll! Its been a little while since I last visited your blog, you've been very busy indeed! Many Blessings!
Post a Comment