Thursday, March 13, 2008
Remodel update
I'm sure you are all wondering where the 'After' pictures are that I promised you. Well....there have been a few delays and our countertops will not be in until tomorrow, which has put us back a few days. It has been quite frustrating but in the meantime we have gotten a lot of other tasks done. The countertops will be the final project and move-in day is Saturday. We are having a birthday party for Brylie on Sunday soooooooo, we HAVE to get moved in and organized. We are more than ready to move in and get back on our regular schedule. The kids have had some really long days and late nights and we are all exhausted. Everything is really beautiful though and I can't wait to share it all with you! Just a few more days......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I can't wait to see it!!!!
Hoping that the move and organization goes smoothly!!!
Hope all goes well and can't wait to see it!!!
Hang in there, you are almost done. I can't wait to see it.
we did EXACTLY the same thing when we moved into the house we built. we rushed to get done for Nic's 1st birthday party. we made it, but there were lots of unpacked boxes and no wall decor. however, we still look at pictures of that birthday and think how special it was to get it done in time!
can't wait to see.
I cant wait to see the finished product. OMG! I would be very frustrated with the countertops. Godd luck with it all!
Good luck getting everything finished up at your new home. Can't wait to see and hear more.
I thought of you last week when I was up taking my radiology exam.
I finally posted stop by and check out my site when you get a chance.
Yikes....crunch time!
Post a Comment