oh how can you not love hunter? he is too much. that 'vibrant' star, is just that. and then of course, God saw fit to bless you with a meek and humble mary too.
before the fire-cracker gage came into the world!
if you click on the bottom picture and enlarge it, it's easy to spot hunter.
I have been married for 13 years to my wonderful husband Robb and have 4 beautiful children. Hunter is 8, Brylie 7, Gage 4 and our Ethiopian princess, Ruby is 2. I was an elementary school teacher before entering the wonderful world of motherhood. I feel that I have the most gratifying job in the world. There are many challenges to this job, but I consider it to be a wonderful blessing to be able to spend every day with my children. We are currently in the process of adopting from Ethiopia again. Yay!
8 comments:
I LOVE Brylie's dress! Its so grown up looking. Where did you ever find that?! Are you as glad as I am that all the programs are over?!
oh how can you not love hunter? he is too much. that 'vibrant' star, is just that. and then of course, God saw fit to bless you with a meek and humble mary too.
before the fire-cracker gage came into the world!
if you click on the bottom picture and enlarge it, it's easy to spot hunter.
What great photos - and what great smiles your kiddos have!!
Merry Christmas!
I know I've told you over and over, but those kids are beautiful!
We had our church 5 year olds program Sundy. It was just too cute! I just love watching all the little ones each year.
They are so-o-o-o-o-o-o-o adorable!
Love those photos.
Your kids are so cute.
Brylie looked cute as Mary and
Hunter as a vibrant star. So cute.
I love Brylie's white dress.
What cuties they are. LOVE the vibrant star. He's precious.
Brylie and here dress are stunning!
I love Christmas programs and was so bummed that I missed the one at your church! Sounds like I missed a good one.
Post a Comment