Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Blogging Break......

Yes, it's true...I NEED a blogging break this week! For some reason this week is jam packed and I am feeling a little overwhelmed. Hunter has 3 t-ball games, Robb is starting wheat harvest, and our Social Worker is coming on Friday morning to do a thorough inspection of our home for our adoption paperwork. I am least excited about the house inspection! She also has to interview Hunter and Brylie about the adoption, this should be interesting! Anyway, I will fill you all in on how it goes and will continue to keep up with your posts. Have a GREAT week!

10 comments:

michelle said...

I am sure things will go well with the inspection and "interrogation"..hee!

Will miss you...have a great rest of the week!

Anonymous said...

If your break and mine overlap, I will look forward to touching base with you after my vacation.

Trusting all will go well with the inspection :)

Kimmy said...

have a good break... ~ Kim

Jen said...

We will miss you but at least I will still see you around town, maybe. Good luck with everything and you must post Hunter and Brylie's responses to the social worker on your blog. I can't wait to hear their perspective on things!!!!

Heidi Jo Comes said...

i'll be thinking and saying a few extra prayers for you this week.

love you friend.

Tracy said...

Have a good week even though it sounds very busy!!

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Hope you enjoy your break and I hope the visit from SS goes well too! I'm sure Hunter and Brylie will do very well with their interviews.

Beth said...

A tough week, but in the end it will be so worth it! You should plan a little celebration for Friday night! : )

Kerrie said...

Eeek - good luck with all that. I'm sure everyone will do fine. Enjoy your blogging break.

Deb R. said...

I wish you well on your "home study". We adopted a liitle 'angel' from Guatemala almost 3 years ago and have been blessed ever since. Just be honest and sincere and everything will be just fine. I am sure your kids will be the clincher. Ha! I just happened to reach your blog and felt compelled to comment. It is not bad at all, although I somewhat know what you have been through with an International adoption. I wish you many blessings with your new family member. PS. Not much of a blogger, as you can see!