Friday, May 25, 2007

****UPDATE****

I made it through ANOTHER trip to the lab! The nurse took ANOTHER 3 VILES of blood and called it good! I will get the results next week. I am 99% sure that the tests will reveal that I am in need of more iron.........I guess better safe than sorry. Thanks for all of your kind thoughts. I am glad to see that I am not the ONLY WIMP when it comes to needles! :)

5 comments:

Just Mom said...

Keep us posted. :-)

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Another 3 viles....holy cow! Glad you made it through ok.

Kerrie said...

I guess with your love of needles it's safe to assume you have zero tattoos and zero desire to have any?

Teresa said...

Kerri,
You are ABSOLUTELY right!

Heather K said...

I can relate.... I hate them too! I have had lots taken too... I also tend to be anemic....Hope you're all enjoying this wonderful spring weather.... well I assume your's is wonderful - since ours is! ;)
take care